Wednesday, 6. January 2021
VMP Chemiekontor takes over Quaan GmbH

VMP Chemiekontor is taking over chemicals company Quaan at the beginning of the new year. The Hamburg-based owner-managed commercial business was founded in 2009 and focuses on the area of CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants, elastomers).


Sunday, 9. February 2020
VMP and DNS Fine Chemicals expand their cooperation
VMP Chemiekontor and the Indian company DNS Fine Chemicals have decided to expand their cooperation.

The initial exclusive distribution agreement for cosmetic grade urea free from formaldehyde and manufactured under GMP conditions was only signed as recently as in October 2019. The distribution agreement covers Germany, Austria…

Monday, 16. July 2018
VMP Chemiekontor becomes the majority shareholder of Lucridis Distribution AG
Lucridis distributes basic chemicals and specialties in Switzerland and its catchment area

VMP Chemiekontor GmbH acquired a 60 % majority shareholding in the Swiss trading company for chemicals, natural resources and technology with effect from 31st March, 2018. The remaining 40 % will stay in the hands of…

Tuesday, 3. April 2018
VMP Chemiekontor strengthens its sales activities in Austria
Robert Kreuzwiesner joins as a new member of the team

On 1st April, 2018, Robert Kreuzwiesner will strengthen the marketing and sales function of VMP Chemiekontor. The trained chemical technician will take over responsibility for the sales region Austria and become the first…

More news in our archive